Welcome to Natalie’s Blog…
IS EVERY WEEKEND A ‘WEDDING WEEKEND’ FOR YOU?
If you are in the business of hosting Weddings and other Celebrations or you supply Wedding & Party services, such as planning, catering, clothing and decoration, gifting, photography and music, you probably watched the Royal Wedding even more closely than most.
The Royal Wedding was a wonderful spectacle, beautifully choreographed and managed… with careful consideration given to what Harry & Meghan wanted, balanced with what was expected by their families, tradition and the demands of the world’s media.
We can’t be sure how all the couple’s family and friends were invited, or what gifts and Wedding favours were given to chapel guests during the Wedding celebrations and afterwards…
However we do know the 2640 members of the public invited into the grounds of Windsor Castle were given a Royal Wedding gift bag bearing the initials “HM”, as well as the date and venue for the Wedding and with various personalised favours and gifts inside.
The tradition of giving Wedding favours, small gifts given as a gesture of appreciation or gratitude to guests from the bride and groom, is a very old one.
However today personalised Chocolates and Sweets in individual wrappers, with personalised messaging and options for Single or Full colour printing, are now the favours and gifts of choice for modern Weddings and Celebrations.
If you are a Wedding or Party venue or a supplier to an event there are a number of ways personalised Chocolates and Sweets will be of interest to you and your customers, including:
* For promoting your Wedding or Party venue or event services, such as catering, music, photography etc.
* For announcing the Wedding or Celebration to those who might attend… perhaps as an initial fun request to “save the date” or as part of the formal invitation.
* For welcoming Wedding or Party guests to the celebration and to thank them for attending.
* For marking the special event with personalised messaging featuring photographs, images, graphics, greetings, and names and dates.
As a Wedding or Party venue or supplier you might use personalised Chocolates and Confectionery as a unique selling point, differentiating yourself from competitors by offering them to your customers as part of their event package.
You could even make the offer of free (or heavily discounted) personalised Chocolates or Confectionery to all customers booking your facilities or services… an ‘added value’ gift to help them celebrate with their guests.
Whatever your needs… Delvaux can help!
We are a family firm in business for over 33 years supplying 1000s of individuals, hotels, venues, restaurants, bars, businesses, schools, colleges, universities and organisations with personalised Chocolates and Confectionery.
We are proud of our reputation for competitive pricing, high quality products and great customer service.
We also work hard to be as flexible and responsive as possible for our customers.
Depending on the Chocolate or Sweet and printing required, our minimum order quantities start from as few as 200 pieces… perfect for one-off events like Weddings and Celebrations, and for short-term promotions too.
And the price for an individually wrapped and personalised Sweet can be as low as 3p each, depending on quantity.
We offer Full Colour and Single Colour printing and as well as graphics, photographs and standard messaging we can include unique Promotional Codes & Numbers and Raffle Ticket Numbers in any design, as required.
Presentation Boxes, Tins, Sleeves and Sachets are also available on request.
We can supply bespoke Chocolates and Sweets to order, as well as our range of Chocolates and Sweets we keep in stock, including:
* Neapolitan squares of chocolate – our personalised 5g squares of delicious Neapolitan Chocolate come in a choice of wrappers printed with your artwork and messaging on the front and/or the back with a full-colour digital print or a single-colour hotfoil print.
* Petit Chocolate mini-bars – these personalised 4.5g rectangular slivers of velvety Petit Chocolate can be printed on the front of the wrapper in a single-colour hotfoil print with your artwork and messaging.
* Fruit Sweets – our fruity range of individually wrapped personalised Fruit Sweets can be printed on the front and/or the back in single-colour thermal print with your artwork and messaging.
* Mints – our refreshing personalised Mint wrappers can be printed on the front and the back in single-colour thermal print with your artwork and messaging.
* Mint Humbugs – the wrappers for these individually wrapped personalised Mint Humbug can be printed on the front and/or the back in single-colour thermal print with your artwork and messaging.
* Salted-Caramel Fudge – our personalised chocolate-coated Salted Caramel Fudge wrappers can be printed on the front and/or the back in single colour thermal print with your artwork and messaging.
* Chocolate-coated Coffee Beans – these personalised chocolate-coated Coffee Bean wrappers can be printed on the front and/or the back in single-colour thermal print with your artwork and messaging.
To grow your business and help make your customers’ Wedding & Celebrations even more special… please contact us to discuss how you could use personalised Chocolates and Confectionery… call me or Richard (Sales Manager) on UK freephone 0800 371 428.
(Natalie’s Blog, 23 May 2018)
Meet… Natalie Atkinson (Managing Director, Delvaux Ltd)
Natalie is the Managing Director of Delvaux Ltd, a family-owned business originally founded in 1985 by her mother Monique as a division of Rombouts Coffee. Natalie leads the ‘delicious marketing ideas’ team at Delvaux, experts in helping Delvaux’s clients to use personalisation and gifting as ‘edible advertising’.
Since Delvaux’s early days supplying petit fours to Restaurants and Hotels and supplying retailers such as the House of Fraser, Conran and Harvey Nichols with luxury chocolates, glace fruits, nougats and nuts, Delvaux has developed into a thriving independent business supplying personalised chocolates (Neapolitans and Petit Chocs) and confectionery in individual wrappers printed with messaging, logo, special offers and promotions etc.
Delvaux has been in business for over 33 years supplying 1000s of businesses, associations, charities, institutions and individuals with millions of personalised Neapolitan and Petit chocolates over that time. More recently Delvaux has expanded under Natalie’s direction with the addition of Mints, Fruit Sweets, Salted Caramel Fudge, Jelly Beans and Jelly Sweets and Chocolate Coffee Beans to the product range.
[If you have any questions please call us on UK freephone 0800 371 428 or International telephone +44 (0) 1932 571180, alternatively please email us at email@example.com.]